SPOTS LIMITED - 3 REMAINING!
Quality Assurance. What is it?
It's more about getting to connect to our internal test server. It's about getting the project to the era, CU, we all know and love from our SWG past.
The QA Team does Research on Skills, Systems, Abilities, Quests, etc. Not only does this team research when they find something wrong,w while Testing releases they report the issue. Yes... OK... OK.. there are fun times to be had with the QA Team. As you test out releases and become the first to help bring the CU era back to life there's always time for play!
The Development Team is looking for individuals that possess the following skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of C++ and/or Java
- Minimum experience with the Unix/Linux environment
- Familiar with scripting languages such as LUA
- Ability to setup own development environment from scratch (no pre-compiled / pre-prepared VM0
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Understanding of transactional systems and client/server architecture
- Concurrent programming (threads, mutexes)
- Experience with SQL
- Reverse engineering skills
- Game modding experience