Sign in to follow this  
Kanlaeel

What Are You Playing While You Wait?

Hey guys! Obviously we are all anxiously awaiting the return of CU era SWG, but as this is something we must wait for, I was wondering what games you all are playing while you wait for this project to launch.

I'm currently in between games, though I can't wait until the Agnarr server launches in EQ this upcoming Wed. I loved PoP era of EQ almost as much as the CU era of SWG.

Well, i encourage any old fans of EQ to come check out the Agnarr server. I'm having a complete blast! It's interesting to have the old content, but with some of the upgrades that EQ has implemented over the years.

Checking out early stages of Crowfall and playing Guild Wars 2.

Still very excited for any news on this! May be popping over to SWG Legends as well to scope out their NGE... I was too bitter back in the day to try it out but could be fun too.

I gave NGE a try, I just couldn't stand it. To take a game with such variety and simplify it down to 9 (iirc) classes. :(

On 6/30/2017 at 3:09 AM, Kanlaeel said:

I gave NGE a try, I just couldn't stand it. To take a game with such variety and simplify it down to 9 (iirc) classes. :(

To this date I still feel like the Combat Upgrade was the perfect sweetspot for Star Wars Galaxies.