Sign in to follow this  
Firewarrior

CUEmu's Project Evidence

Hey everyone, as many of you know we're going in a direction in 2017. That directly primarily focuses on moving away from an issue we're having with crafting and working towards getting combat introduced and begin testing on combat on a limited scale. Now, with that said, it's for CUEmu to begin it's own project evidence. I know some of you have submitted screenshots to the Screenshots and Video threads and they've been collected. We are currently looking for the following screenshots:

January 2017 - Present :: CU-era Combat screenshots.

Please host them somewhere accessible and reliable, I usually recommend imgur or even photobucket (despite all the adds) and please link them here! Thank you!

On 6/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, Zigen said:

Here are some screenshots of mine that I uploaded a long time ago. Luckily, it is mostly from CU from my Master Powers Jedi/TKM hybrid. 

Hope this will help a little bit. 

http://s29.photobucket.com/user/zigen_111/library/SWG Teras Kasi Journey?sort=2&page=1

Thanks Zigen, as matter of fact I already have all of your screenshots - your photobucket link is still active on the archived SOE forums, believe it or not ;) much appreciated though.